In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights. Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (5 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 5 years, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 5 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police. We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations. For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Protection Officer – LUIGI CONSOLINI
Informative notice on the protection of personal data as ordered by Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003.
Legislative decree 196/03 ("Law") limits the use of personal data. "Personal data" refers to any information relating to a physical or legal person, entity, or association ("the party") who allows unambiguous identification, direct or indirect, of the party. "Handling of personal data" refers to the collection, recording, organization and storage, elaboration, selection, extraction and collation, communication and diffusion, modification, blocking, cancellation and destruction of personal data. The law requires, by principle and with some specific exceptions, the consent of the party. A collective body is instituted by law to act as guarantor, charged with the protection of subjects related to the handling of personal data. The law also requires that the party is provided with the appropriate information regarding the content of the law, with particular reference to their own rights. Such information is expressly summarized in this informative notice.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data intended for our informative archives and records and those of other subjects on behalf of the recipients of this informative notice are collected directly from the party or third parties. In the first case, the informative notice is personally provided to the party at the time the data is collected. In the second case, the information is provided at the time the data is recorded.
PURPOSE OF DATA HANDLING
Personal data may be handled for: fulfillment of legal requirements, regulatory requirements or community law (for example, for the purpose of managing relationships with social service and welfare agencies, or communications with police), fulfillment of contractual, pre-contractual, and legal obligations initiated by the relationship established with the party (for example, accounting and tax reasons), comprise the communication of data to third parties for operational and organizational needs (those that provide computer, archival, shipping, or payment management services), fulfillment of obligations relating to the adherence to the unilateral initiatives of the company, for example contests, competitions, prize vacations, etc. For the reasons listed in the preceding points, failure to provide data entails the impossibility, total or partial, for the company to begin and/or continue the contractual relationship. Fulfillment of requirements relating to the selection phase before beginning of the contractual relationship (for example, the acquisition of CVs and the compilation of questionnaire responses), access to services provided on internet site http://www.hotel-dulac.net, sending an e-mail request from the party to the internet site http://www.hotel-dulac.net following the publication of works, comments, edits or messages of interest by the party, sending a request by the party for the periodic newsletter on activities from the internet site http://www.hotel-dulac.net, sending informational, advertising, or promotional material on the activities of the company Portizzolo s.a.s. di Consolini Luigi & c. 25083 Gardone Riviera (BS) - Via Repubblica, 58 - Tel: 0365.21558 - Fax: 0365.21966 - info:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The law defines "sensitive data" as personal data which reveals racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other convictions, political opinions or membership in political, labor, religious or philosophical associations, health status or sex life. The company does not collect or handle any sensitive data.
MODALITIES OF DATA HANDLING
The handling of personal data occurs through manual, computer, and data transmission tools with reasoning strictly correlated to the ends indicated above, in a manner which guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data. Some handling may happen, for the ends and with the methods described above, and with respect to the appropriate criteria for guaranteeing confidentiality and security by the company -- responsible party regarding the handling of said data -- that they provide instrumental services, necessary to the execution of contractual obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTY
Article 7 of the law grants the party specific rights. In particular, the party can obtain from the company confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his own personal data, and that such data must be made available to him in an understandable form. The party can also request the origin of the data, as well as the reasoning and purpose for which the data is handled, to cancel the data, to have the data made anonymous or block data handling that is in violation of the law, as well as the updating, the correction, or, if desired, the integration of data, and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the handling of data itself. More information on the handling of data and the communication of the party's personal data can be requested directly from the headquarters of Portizzolo s.a.s. di Consolini Luigi & c. 25083 Gardone Riviera (BS) - Via Repubblica, 58 - Tel: 0365.21558 - Fax: 0365.21966 - info:email@example.com.
OWNERS AND MANAGERS
Responsible for the handling of personal data is the company Portizzolo s.a.s. di Consolini Luigi & c. 25083 Gardone Riviera (BS) - Via Repubblica, 58 - Tel: 0365.21558 - Fax: 0365.21966 - info:firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than 25 years, the renowned Hotel Du Lac on Lake Garda has distinguished itself by its charming and traditional, yet up-to-date atmosphere.